The monthly rate includes utilities, high speed internet, wifi and cable TV. In addition, it includes a residential parking permit, which allows easy street parking right outside.
The rent is due on the 1st of each month.
The security deposit of $2,000 is fully refundable when the unit is vacated and there are no damages.
Cancellation: There is a $2,495 non-refundable deposit if the unit is cancelled with less than 15 days notice.
At approximately 960 sq. ft. this stylish and tastefully furnished one-bedroom suite has a design dedicated to your comfort.
• A spacious foyer provides a warm and inviting entrance into the suite.
• The expansive living room features a fireplace, large windows that let in natural light while providing breathtaking views of Twin Peaks, Diamond Heights and Bernal Heights. Ornate Victorian moulding throughout the space enhances the windows and doors.
It is furnished with a comfortable sofabed with chaise lounge for guests.
• Cable TV
• The intimate bedroom showcases the melding of classic architecture with a modern, contemporary design, and is furnished with a luxurious, queen-sized bed with pillow-top mattress.
• The fully equipped kitchen offers every amenity you will need, including a dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, toaster oven and electric water heater.
• The dining area adjacent to the kitchen opens up to an outdoor deck.
• The spacious spa-like bathroom has a shower over the tub, and a large vanity.
• private deck with a view, chaise lounges for your outdoor enjoyment.
• In unit washer and dryer.
• Easy street parking.
• Please note: The apartment is located next to the freeway allowing easy access. There may be freeway noise - the apartment has double-paned windows throughout to minimize noise levels. There is 1 flight of stairs leading to the front door and another flight of stairs to the apartment.
Cross streets: 22nd Street and 23rd Street
City, St, Zip: San Francisco, California, 94107